Definition of Confidential Information
Within the scope of any Project, any and all information in the form of cost tables, reports, financial and/or legal data, brand or trade secrets, other information whether under protection by copyright laws or not, written or oral information conveyed during the course of trade relations as well as all trade, financial, technical, client-related and market-related information disclosed to Proje Yonetim A.S. / PY Consulting International or its staff or representatives is considered as being "Confidential Information".
Protection of Confidential Information
All Confidential Information disclosed to Proje Yonetim A.Ş. / PY Consulting International;
- is kept in strict confidence,
- is not disclosed to any third party for any reason whatsoever,
- is not used directly or indirectly for any purposes in any way whatsoever other than within the limits of the commercial relationship described in agreements between the CLIENT and PY Consulting International.
PY Consulting discloses Confidential Information only when necessary to its staff, consultants and their employees who require it for work to be carried out, with the warning of its confidentiality. PY Consulting staff, consultants and their employees agree to take direct responsibility for any breach in confidentiality.
Information not classified as Confidential Information
The following is not considered as Confidential Information;
- Any and all information given without any confidentiality obligations before the signing of any agreements,
- Any and all information which has become public knowledge through sources other than PY Consulting,
- All information which is required to be made public due to valid laws or regulations, court verdicts and/or administrative orders.
Return of Confidential Information
In case a Project does not materialize, all Confidential Information is returned to its owner.
The confidentiality of all related information held by PY Consulting International remains so for 5 years after the termination of an agreement - whatever the reasons for termination may be.